Monday, January 28, 2013

Copywriters


Copywriters

Salary: Competitive with an attractive range of benefits Location: Norwich
Type: Full-Time Postal/Zip Code: 06360 
You will be writing for our range of financial products and services, as well as our Virgin Money Stores and Lounges.
You will also write for our not-for-profit fundraising website Virgin Money Giving, and our London Marathon promotions.
We need versatile, through-the-line copywriters:
  • Skilled at generating creative concepts and headlines.
  • Used to working with Art Directors.
  • Good on long copy and product detail.
  • With a compelling portfolio to show us.
An agency background would be a distinct advantage.
You will receive a fantastic Virgin package, including individual bonus scheme, profit share, pension, private medical and life assurance, plus some Virgin extras too.
Interested?
Please send your CV and covering letter telling us why you are the best writer for the job.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Feriha Habib I live in Ethiopia. I have a Diploma in Secretarial science and office management and I have also 4yers work experience as a Copywriter of English, Arabic and Amharic at Ethiopia media Agency.
    Why am I the best writer? Because I can write 2 Additional languages
    If you accept me for this job I'm wailing to do by goodwill
    My address - E-mail - nasiy2009@yahoo.com
    mobile - 251913331616
    P.O.Box- 59320

    ReplyDelete
  2. that good point of job. i am machine operator to use on photocopy on black and white and colourcopy. to operate laminate, cutting and binding booklets.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...